See All Fireworks Celebrations of Canada Day 1st July 2017 Updates from All States, fireworks at Ottawa, Granville Island, Harbour, Toronto, The City of Calgary, Canada Day 2017 Fireworks at Niagara Falls, Canada Place, Vancouver.
Canada National day is on its way and its time to get ready for fun and to show enthusiasm and patriotism for Canada. On 1st of July the sky will be so bright and shining with Canada Day Fireworks. People around the world can catch displays this year at multiple locations to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday with fireworks and Canada day Parades an other activities.
Watch as the sky lights up in celebration of Canada Nation’s birthday!.
Surely you people will be looking for best viewing locations to enjoy fireworks at its best.
Locations for Canada Day Fireworks 2017
The annual Canada Day celebration and fireworks display takes place in different locations of Canada on 1st July 2017.
Best viewing locations include
- Canada Day 2017 fireworks at Granville Island
- 1st July 2017 Canada Fireworks at Niagara Falls
- Fireworks at Coal Harbour
- Canada Day fireworks at Dundarave
- Canada Day 2017 fireworks at Canada Place
- Canada Day fireworks at Ottawa
- Canada Day fireworks in The City of Calgary
- Spectacular fireworks at City of Coquitlam
- Canada Day 1st July fireworks Vancouver
- Canada Day fireworks Toronto
- 1st July 2017 Canada Day City of Edmonton fireworks
- Victoria’s Inner Harbour
- City of Burlington
- Ashbridges bay Canada day fireworks
- Canada day fireworks millwoods 2017
- Canada Day 2017 Fireworks City of St. Albert
- Canada day fireworks the beach
- Canada Wonderland Canada day fireworks
- Canada Day fireworks Hamilton 2017
- Strathcona County fireworks
- City of Coquitlam fireworks
- Canada Day fireworks at City of Barrie
- Canada Day fireworks West Island
Canada Day 2017 Fireworks Safety
If you are buying or using fireworks this Canada Day and for sure you will, be safe and make sure you have a permit to use them. Before you use fireworks, always check to see whether there is a fire ban in effect.
1st July Canada Fireworks Time
It will be fun to celebrate Canada day with fireworks that will shine and glitter the whole sky. Different places have different timings to celebrate it but at most of the places its 11 pm. Everyone loves to see an action-packed fireworks display and that’s what Canada day gives you-Magnificent fireworks.
Canada Day Firework Celebration In Different Cities
Firework Celebrations in Calgary
On Canada Day this year, more than 250,000 people are expected to join in Canada’s 150th birthday celebrations throughout downtown. An outstanding fireworks display off the Centre Street Bridge will take place
Fireworks in Toronto
Canada Day Birthday is celebrated every year with fireworks on the Beach at Ashbridge’s Bay Park. The park is located at the foot of Coxwell Avenue, on Lake Shore Boulevard East.
Other Cities for firework are a follows
- Mel Lastman Square
- Fireworks in East York
- Milliken Park
- Toronto Ribfest
- Weston Lions Park
- Amesbury Park
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Canada Day in Markham
- Kinsmen Park, Pickering
- Canada Day at the Bridge, Pickering
- Canada Day in Oshawa
- Newcastle Celebrates Canada Day
- Celebrate Canada Day with the Town of Whitby
- Canada Day in Uxbridge
- Oakville’s Canada Day and Fireworks Celebration 2017
- Canada Day in Milton
- Canada Day in Richmond Hill
- Celebrate Canada Day Brampton
- Celebrations at Celebration Square, Mississauga
- Canada Day in Georgina
- Celebrate Canada Day in Aurora
- Paint the Town Red, Mississauga
- Canada Day in Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Canada Day in Newmarket
Canada Day Fireworks at Kitchener’s Civic Square
This year, you will see lot of fireworks at downtown Kitchener. There will be fireworks at Civic Square in front of Kitchener’s City Hall on Canada National Day.
It’s the beginning of a new tradition. The fireworks will light up the sky at 10:30 pm. Before that, there will be a beer garden and live music featuring The Trews. This event is free and open to all ages.
Where: Civic Square, City Hall, Kitchener
When: July 1, 2012
Time: 6:30 – 10:30
Fireworks at Columbia Lake Field
Fireworks at Columbia Lake Field is a tradition for us. Every year people make way to the north side of the University of Waterloo for a half day of fun followed by the grand finale of a huge fireworks display. The event attracts thousands upon thousands of people.
It has been for as many years as I can remember Kitchener Waterloo’s largest and free Canada Day celebration. Canada Day is hosted by the Federation of Students. Leading up to the fireworks, there is live entertainment, food trucks, arts and crafts, and face painting.
Where: Columbia Lake Fields
When: July 1, 2012
Most Alluring Images of Canada Day Fireworks
Canada Day Firework at Day 1
Fascinating Canada Day Fireworks
Parliment Hill Fireworks on Canada Birthday
Canada Day fireworks in Barrie, Ontario
Delightful View of Fireworks at Canada Birthday 2017